In May the New York City Ballet had a show of new works by Mr. Natalie Portman, Benjamin Millepied with costumes designed by Rodarte. This was the second year for the forward-thinking collaboration – check out the stripes and semi-sheer skirts. Beautiful. I’m guessing Portman made that happen since she’s a Rodarte darling.
- Getting mugged with your 5-mo-old in #Jamaica. The latest #culturefix trip report. #notsofun wp.me/plpZk-17I 12 hours ago
- St. Lucia Travel tips and photos wp.me/plpZk-15L #caribbean #stlucia #viceroy 3 days ago
- Beautiful story in last week's @nytimes @tmagazine about the joys of traveling alone nyti.ms/12i7TjX 4 days ago
- RT @ARTnewsmag: Why Can't We Take Pictures in Art Museums? @cmonstah on the future of no-photo policies shar.es/Z1xtd 4 days ago
- RT @monicadrake: Wealthy Manhattan moms hire handicapped guides to bypass lines at Disney World - NYPOST.com http://t.co/rHjjVx… 4 days ago