A Does this look familiar? It does if you read my post a few months back about Ed Trask’s show at Farmville’s J. Fergeson Gallery. On Friday I was driving in the East End of Richmond going to Rockett’s Landing, a new waterfront condo development, when I spotted this odd tower and was lucky enough to catch it just as graffiti-strewn cars were rolling by.
- St. Lucia Travel tips and photos wp.me/plpZk-15L #caribbean #stlucia #viceroy 2 days ago
- Beautiful story in last week's @nytimes @tmagazine about the joys of traveling alone nyti.ms/12i7TjX 3 days ago
- RT @ARTnewsmag: Why Can't We Take Pictures in Art Museums? @cmonstah on the future of no-photo policies shar.es/Z1xtd 3 days ago
- RT @monicadrake: Wealthy Manhattan moms hire handicapped guides to bypass lines at Disney World - NYPOST.com http://t.co/rHjjVx… 3 days ago
- Disconnected in Brooklyn wp.me/plpZk-Kv 3 days ago