I’m not afraid to admit that I really dig L.A. – especially after a recent visit to Venice Beach. We stayed at the newly renovated Hotel Erwin, a block from the boardwalk with an incredible rooftop bar called High (perfect name for the ‘hood). Yes, Venice has the wacky, medical marijuana-induced boardwalk scene but it’s also got a super-hip main drag, Abbot Kinney. The mood at The Erwin fell somewhere in between.
- New Mellow Mushroom in Carytown is killing it. Huge crowd outside last night. #rva #restaurants #pizza ow.ly/i/2byrU 5 hours ago
- Getting mugged with your 5-mo-old in #Jamaica. The latest #culturefix trip report. #notsofun wp.me/plpZk-17I 1 day ago
- St. Lucia Travel tips and photos wp.me/plpZk-15L #caribbean #stlucia #viceroy 4 days ago
- Beautiful story in last week's @nytimes @tmagazine about the joys of traveling alone nyti.ms/12i7TjX 5 days ago
- RT @ARTnewsmag: Why Can't We Take Pictures in Art Museums? @cmonstah on the future of no-photo policies shar.es/Z1xtd 5 days ago