The book I worked on with interior designer Charlotte Moss came out and it looks fantastic! (Hint, hint if you’re looking for any last-minute Christmas gifts…) A Visual Life is about Charlotte’s passion for scrapbooking, which may sound hokey and crafty, but she elevates the topic, as only Charlotte can, with the previously unpublished scrapbooks of famous women such as Gloria Vanderbilt and Jackie O. My favorite part is the essays by contemporary women, like Vogue editor Candy Pratts Price, who talk about how and why they scrapbook. Pinterest is great but books last. My daughter probably won’t ever see my Pinterest boards but she will inherit our family albums.
- St. Lucia Travel tips and photos wp.me/plpZk-15L #caribbean #stlucia #viceroy 8 hours ago
- Beautiful story in last week's @nytimes @tmagazine about the joys of traveling alone nyti.ms/12i7TjX 22 hours ago
- RT @ARTnewsmag: Why Can't We Take Pictures in Art Museums? @cmonstah on the future of no-photo policies shar.es/Z1xtd 1 day ago
- RT @monicadrake: Wealthy Manhattan moms hire handicapped guides to bypass lines at Disney World - NYPOST.com http://t.co/rHjjVx… 1 day ago
- Disconnected in Brooklyn wp.me/plpZk-Kv 1 day ago