I found New York’s art scene is a tad intimidating with its price tags and snooty gallerists but discovered that twice a year art is affordable and accessible in New York at the Affordable Art Fair. Galleries from around the world show work that costs between $100 and $10k. The spring fair runs today through April 7. Check it out!
Coffee screen print by Robert Clarke, $475, Rebecca Hossack Gallery, London.
- St. Lucia Travel tips and photos wp.me/plpZk-15L #caribbean #stlucia #viceroy 2 days ago
- Beautiful story in last week's @nytimes @tmagazine about the joys of traveling alone nyti.ms/12i7TjX 2 days ago
- RT @ARTnewsmag: Why Can't We Take Pictures in Art Museums? @cmonstah on the future of no-photo policies shar.es/Z1xtd 2 days ago
- RT @monicadrake: Wealthy Manhattan moms hire handicapped guides to bypass lines at Disney World - NYPOST.com http://t.co/rHjjVx… 2 days ago
- Disconnected in Brooklyn wp.me/plpZk-Kv 3 days ago